Sell Your Mid-Century Modern Furniture & Decor
Are you ready to sell your Mid-Century Modern furniture? We buy single items or entire estates of vintage furniture and home decor. We focus on items from the 1950s-1990s with excellent craftsmanship and exceptional design. We are primarily looking for American mid-century modern, Danish and Scandinavian Modern and vintage items that are just plain weird or beautiful. It doesn’t have to be designer to catch our eye. We just like interesting old stuff! If you have well crafted, unusual, funky, sleek, household items give us a shout. Our store is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, but we buy from all over the country. Send us an e-mail with a few details about the items you are selling.
How it works
- E-mail us photos and information about the piece(s) you are selling. Our e-mail address is email@example.com
- Your e-mail should include photos of the items you are selling, description of items, dimensions if the item is an atypical size, condition details (bad scratches, missing parts, rips, pet damage, smells, water rings, water damage), your location (zip code is best), asking price. If you do not have an asking price, send all other info and we will negotiate a price with you.
- We will take a look and respond within a few days
- Our buyer will work out a price for purchase
- Movers will come to your home to pick up your item(s) and payment is remitted. Some sellers offer to deliver the pieces to us, but you are not required to do so.
What We’re Looking For
This list is just a sample of what we typically buy. However, it is not exclusive. If you have something unusual, send it along! We are always on the hunt for odd but interesting pieces. Of course, we also need the staples like living room, dining room, office and bedroom furniture. Don’t forget to send photos of the art, lighting, decor and kitchen/dining accessories.
- Dining sets, dining tables, dining chairs
- Desks, bookcases, filing cabinets, executive chairs and office chairs
- Credenzas, buffets & sideboards
- Bedroom furniture including headboards, beds, platform beds, nightstands and dressers
- Outdoor furniture
- Decor items including art, sculpture, wall sculptures, serving pieces, figurines, kitchen accoutrements
Brands and Designers We Like
These are just a few of the brands and designers that we like to buy. This is not the limit of what we buy. If you have something that is not on this list, send photos and info anyway.
- Bill Curry
- Broyhill Chapter One
- Charles & Ray Eames
- Curtis Jere
- Edward Wormley
- George Nakashima
- George Nelson
- Harry Bertoia
- Herman Miller
- Jens Risom
- Karl Springer
- Milo Baughman
- Thayer Coggin
- Paul Evans
- Percival Lafer
- Pierre Jeanerret
- Phillip Lloyd Powell
- Raymond Loewy
- Robert Sonneman
- Sergio Rodrigues
- T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings