- Our modern rugs are available on special order in various designs and sizes
- Customize this modern rug in different color and size options
- The modern geometric pattern rug beautifully accents our mid century modern sofa
- Go as small as three foot by five foot or as large as eight by ten with this rug. Alternate color options are available in this pattern.
- This small three by five rug is perfect as an embellishment beneath a coffee table
- Timeless, neutral, yet captivating, this rug accomplishes it all. Custom order this in various sizes and colors.
- This rug comes in many sizes as well as different colors such as navy blue and gray
- We have a few different color options in this lamp
- Add an organic accent to your modern or coastal home with our assortment of driftwood lamps
- We have driftwood floor lamps as well as table lamps
- A view variations on the driftwood floor lamps are available
- Something a little more sleek, but still adding elements of nature, consider this floor lamp.
- Large chunks of mother of pearl add a bit of elegance to this floor lamp
- It looks vintage, but it's new, order any amount of these that you like
- Set of five Mid-Century Modern pole tension pole lamps by Stiffel, 1950s. This atomic style room divider features five individual tension poles, one with a set of three adjustable lamps.
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Danish teak floor lamp in the style of Rispal, is all original, made in the 1960s. This solid teak floor lamp features a gorgeously sculpted bow shaped stem, resting on a tripod base, the articulating lampshade suspended from the tip of the bow.
- Mid-Century Modern black enamel and brass table or desk lamp designed by Gerald Thurston for Lightolier in the 1950s.
- Vintage Laurel floor lamp influenced by the famous wire designs by Warren Platner for Knoll.